St. John the Baptist - Kindergarten and First Grade
- Swinging on the chain-link swagged fence with my friends as I waited for school to start (as you can see....they are no longer there.)
- The smell of the hallways - dusty wood, lemon polish, and disinfectant
- Wearing my plaid uniform, white knee highs, and saddle shoes
- Those giant blue pencils!
Least Favorite Memories:
- The day our teacher told us that one of our classmates burned down their house because they were playing with matches. (Thankfully everyone was okay.....)
- Leaving my friends when my family moved. I was so afraid I'd forget them, I wrote their names in my new bedroom closet.
Here is a picture of me in Kindergarten. (No plaid dress this time apparently!)
And here are a couple things I found while rummaging through the school stuff my mother saved for me. I guess I was just "ok" at tracing!
But....a good listener! How much do you think this Award template would go for on TpT? ;-)
Have you ever gone back and visited your old schools?