Discovering some dusty glass canning jars in my garage last week was the inspiration for this "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" project. I tailored the list to mainly include supplies I already had on hand, so most everything was free or easily found at the Dollar Store. Here is what I used:
- Hearts (the students cut these themselves from construction paper and personalized them with a message)
- Paperclips (used some of those little ones I don't like)
- Erasers ($1 for 40 at Dollar Tree)
- Snickers (a bag of mini Snickers was only a couple bucks)
- Rubber Bands (had a million of those just sitting in my desk)
- Tissue (no problem getting those - just sitting on our counter...)
- Life Savers (Dollar Tree....)
- Toothpick (leftover in my cabinets at home from a party)
- Cotton Balls (used some of my stash from home)
- Seeds ($1 for 4 packs at Dollar Tree)
- Puzzle Piece (used a puzzle with some pieces from our beginning of the year team builders)
Super cute!right here.
(I know it's probably too late for this year's Mother's Day - but you can always Pin It for next year!)
Now I'm stumped for what to do for Father's Day that will be on par with this. Any ideas??